Mixed Field Programs are programs providing general and personal development education.
The theoretical content of the Mixed Field Program field includes:
- Literacy and numeracy skills
- Personal, social and workplace relationships.
The main purpose of this field of education is to develop a basic understanding of reading, writing and arithmetic along with an elementary understanding of other subjects such as history, geography, natural science, social science, art and music. It also involves developing an understanding of key competencies and skills that are needed for job search activities, employment and personal survival skills.
This study area comprises the following fields of work:
- General Education Programs
- Social Skills Programs
- Employment Skills Programs
- Other Mixed Field Programs.